Followers

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Day 1


A few more minutes until I finally got to be in my new place, here in Paris.
Such a risky place to live I have to admit, specially when my french is not that nice. Why do I picked this location in particular you may ask? For no particular reason. Well maybe because I took advantage of my parents divorce and they let me choose were to move on and what a great place to start as in France! *sarcasm*
What I've done was so bad I know, that's why I will make the best out of this new experience to improve myself as a person.


When I finally arrived to the place where I will live for how knows how long, I can't help but took off my trench coat and fedora, who cares if they fall on the floor! They are all wet after the ugly rain I went through cause as if this day couldn't get better, the taxi driver left me in the street in front of the building #Adorable. Now the only thing I need more than anything are definitely a hot bath and get some sleep. It has been a long journey, no time to unpack!.

17:30 and the storm has finally stopped. I got outside to take a proper photo of the outfit the rain almost(!) ruin.
I'm wearing an Yves Saint Laurent Fedora, my absolutely favorite Chanel Trench Coat and one of my recently purchases, a Fendi Bag.


All of this talk as if we know each other! I'm sorry! If you don't know me let me introduce myself.
I am Giselle Knowles, 18 years and from Argentina. I'm an aspiring model who had some important gigs in the past and a graphic designer having a little more success in this last one. Don't worry you will get to know me a little more in the future but right I need to start to unpack.
Follow me in this new experience for me to who knows were! 

Until the next time Dollies.

2 comments:

  1. this sounds intresting! can't wait 'til next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, looking forward to see more
    - CoralCool91

    ReplyDelete