Followers

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Day 2

It's been a few days since my very first post and that's because I couldn't find the time to write between reorganizing the apartment and all of the stuff that's going on with some friends. I tried my best to make the place look like 'home' but let's be honest, this sucks. I've been shopping for lots of items that caught my eye but I've never knew what to do with them. Is something that happens to me also with my clothes, I buy buy buy buy buy buy buy and I end up selling them. 
Just like my dear friend Pablo told me once: *Feeling like watching confessions of a shop-a-holic*


This weeks have been so exiting! 
I'm currently in The Graphics Project, competition by Jailer, and I ended up third in the first task, and that's more than I could have ever asked! I'm preparing my second entry and I would love to show you but you will have to wait until the results are post.
Another thing is that my career as a model in Dollywood is improving. In these days I receive a call saying that I'm on the cast of Screamers, the brand new horror series of Dollywood, something that I know, it will be pretty interesting.
Yesterday, I've been one of the lucky ones to be modeling ML First Collection by Maria and Lachelle. It was an amazing success and I'm so happy for both of them!!!


I will try to keep updating about my life here but as I say I'm busy.... Happily busy! 

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing read. Goodluck with TGP and congrats on ML. <3

    ReplyDelete